We are EL Passion – a team passionate about designing and developing stunning web and mobile apps. We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, Znany Lekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE. We are a group of people who value unique ideas and engage together in building an amazing company.
We are looking for a witty Digital Marketing Specialist to write some punchy texts and shine spotlight on our social media. If you are pining for a job where people come to the office because they want to, not because they have to, EL Passion is where you want to be.
This is what you will be doing:
– regularly writing various content to expand our digital footprint and generate web traffic to our site
– producing a variety of texts such as social media posts, case studies, client handouts, etc.
– editing, proofreading and publishing technology and business-related articles on our blog
– staying up-to-date with trends and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
– monitoring statistics and drawing conclusions to improve content marketing effectiveness
You will be a good fit if you:
– have at least 1 year experience in a marketing or a copywriting role
– have excellent speaking and writing skills in English; speaking and writing Polish will be an advantage
– you feel confident in explaining complex products or services to a non-expert audience
– have an eye for detail, creativity and passion for writing
are a self-starter who is not afraid of new challenges
– have an approachable personality and a good sense of humour
– can provide us with a portfolio or links to your texts / publications written in English.
– If you do not have a portfolio yet, just write an article or blog post solely for the purpose of this recruitment.
– This is a must, please note that we will not contact candidates who do not submit text samples
We will appreciate it if you:
-are familiar with the basics of web traffic metrics and Google Analytics
– have a basic notion of content marketing tactics and social media marketing
– understand the principles of SEO and digital advertising
-are familiar with new technologies, the startup industry; web and mobile development topics
-work with awesome people and a cool company culture
great place to work in a very convenient location
– opportunities to expand your skills in an increasingly wider range of marketing duties
– truly flexible hours with possibility to work remotely
– private medical care, sports card, discounted lunches and 30% off at a nearby coffee shop
– B2B or task commission contract with a more than adequate salary and benefits
– great company library which you are free to help expand
kitchen full of free snacks and refreshing drinks
– lots of company events, parties and daily laughs
Doesn’t that sound great?
If you think so, APPLY here: https://elpassion.workable.com/jobs/665565/candidates/new
We are looking forward to meeting you.