It so happens we’re constantly on the lookout for more amazing people to join us. Due to our growth we need a Junior HR Specialist who will support HR Department.
We represent a cool software house working on international projects. 10Clouds team is responsible for designing and creating shiny web and mobile applications for our clients all around the world!
Fed up with typical offices? Our main office is located in a villa with its very own garden (did someone say barbeques?!), at a very notable and beautiful district of Warsaw called “Saska Kępa”, very near the ulica Francuska with its cozy cafeterias. Too good to be true? Well, take a closer look!
What will be your main duties?
– Building positive work environment – taking care of our people is at the heart of our interest.
– Taking responsibility for full life cycle recruitment for IT specialists from junior to lead level.
– Onboarding process in which you will help “connecting the dots” to new hires 😉
– Representing 10Clouds during events, meetups and conferences associated with IT sector.
– Candidates searching and sourcing.
– Organizing workshops/parties/events. Aww yeah!
– You’ll be working together with our lovely HR Manager, supporting her in day-to-day tasks!
We need a person with:
– Excellent English skills.
– Collaborative spirit.
– Exquisite time management and organisational skills.
– A proactive approach to work.
– Optimistic attitude :).
– General understanding of IT sector.
– Nice to have work experience in profiles from IT area.
– Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
– Funding of international conferences and workshops.
– Multisport membership card
– Access to many educational books available in our library.
– English lessons with native speaker? Here you go!
– Cozy kitchen with free snacks, fresh fruits and a great coffee.
– Check our fantastic place at facebook.com/10clouds
– Expected salary: 2300 – 3500 PLN net
How to apply?
Please, please attach a cover letter to your CV and send it at [email protected] It will help us to get to know more about you 🙂