We are not a 100+ people software house that wants to grow exponentially. We want to be a team of just the right size which will allow us to invest as much as possible in each member. (Think long-term.)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and help us build a better web.
You are – ideally
- Excited about modern media, technology and everyday apps
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Wonderful communicator with listening skills
- Critical-thinking and analytical: you can look at data and try to make sense out of it
- Obsessed with details: missing commas and design glitches keep you up at night
- Naturally born sociable person (you will work with our team members from business development team, developers, designers, heads and founders)
- Aware of Internet-based marketing principles
- Goal oriented person that truly keeps up with deadlines
- Solid and proven web copywriting skills
- Internet marketing experience
- Manage social media and email marketing campaigns under supervision
- Come up with ideas and write compelling content for social media, blog, landing pages and newsletter
- Analyze competition and online marketing initiatives
- Optimize website, e.g. content optimization for keywords, A/B and website conversion rate testing
- Become increasingly independent
- Receive a solid 3-month training from a marketing professional that you will be working with
- 2700 – 4500 PLN netto on B2B (Faktura)
- Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- Employment contract (Umowa o Pracę) is also possible.
What you gain
- We’ll finance your hardware of choice. Whether it’s the latest Macbook Pro, iMac, ultra-weight ThinkPad or simply a Drone — it’s up to you
- We will co-finance your conference attendances.
- We have our own book library (and a budget for everyone to get new ones.)
- Every Friday, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk.
- Gym memberships–a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets.
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city