We are not a 100+ people software house that wants to grow exponentially. We want to be a team of just the right size which will allow us to invest as much as possible in each member. (Think long-term.)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and help us achieve even greater results.
You are – ideally
- Experienced with a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Excellent in storytelling with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in what motivates people and able to inspire a team
- Enthusiastic about informational society or you can simply geek around about recent memes, gadgets or snapchat for hours
- Experience using marketing automation platforms
- B2B marketing experience for international markets
- Be identifying target markets and co-creating marketing strategies to communicate with them (along with our team members from business development team, developers, designers, heads and founders), ultimately delivering targeted and defined marketing and sales leads
- Be seeing through the success of the marketing plans: proposing, agreeing on, implementing, measuring results and optimizing the funnel
- Not shy away from everyday tools and tasks (social media channels, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Google AdWords, and Google Keyword Planner among others)
- Make and seed shareable content across channels by crafting engaging and compelling stories for specific audiences
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns using e-mail, landing pages, social media, collateral that supports sales and conference activities etc.
- 6800 – 8500 PLN netto on B2B (Faktura)
- Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential
- Employment contract (Umowa o Pracę) is also possible
What you gain
- We’ll finance your hardware of choice. Whether it’s the latest Macbook Pro, iMac, ultra-weight ThinkPad or simply a Drone — it’s up to you
- We will co-finance your conference attendances.
- We have our own book library (and a budget for everyone to get new ones.)
- Every Friday, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk.
- Gym memberships–a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets.
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city