Position: Product Manager / Product Owner
Salary range: 10 000 - 15 000 netto / msc B2B
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124
We are a small, experienced team who shares the knowledge on how to grow and create amazing things. Our strength is our people - a group of amazingly talented individuals who always rise to any challenge.
Our product managers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and result-driven individuals with strong technical skills. We work as we wanted to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still having a passion and fun about it.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- As a product manager / product owner you will work on various MVPs, we create startups so you will be able to create a few products within a year!
- We’re working on a various project for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies in which you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we’re doing;
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. If you’ll be building websites, they’ll be for apps that you’ve already delivered;
- Fast-paced work environment guarantees the rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Managing of project execution (product delivery) to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Working with startups (clients) on growing execution projects - scalability, development management, tools selection and advising on the best possible solution;
- Develop or update project plans for IT projects including information such as: project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing;
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables;
Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems;
- Managing development and UX project team;
- Coaching, management, and training of our Project Management team.
- Min 5 years of project / product management experience in the IT industry - we want you to be our mentor;
- Documented experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies - we work Agile and we need you to keep it and develop it with us!
- Knowledge of project management tools (e. g. Jira) - just to have it all clear and visual;
- Knowledge of Startup Business Lifecycle, Startups idea and evolution - that’s just what we do!
- Ability to influence UX design creatively—simplify and innovate;
- At least Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Informatics, Project Management or Business);
- English at least C1 - we work internationally, that’s a real need;
- Any extra language on at least B2;
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other;
- Interest in new technologies, startups, and development;
- Competitive salary based upon experience;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives;
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private health care and multisport card possibilities.