As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a positive experience for new potential leads and for current customers;
- Helping Sales Reps in processing ongoing sales emails and calls;
- Preparing pricing quotes, invoices and renewal offers using a CRM system;
- Managing late payments;
- Improving customer satisfaction.
What we require:
- Proactive and customer-oriented personality suitable for building successful relations with customers;
- Advanced English (strong written and verbal communication skills);
- Customer Service / Administrative experience;
- High level of commitment, motivation, and creativity;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of German, French or Spanish language is a plus;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your skills;
- Competitive salary;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule;
- Private medical care and free infant care / Multisport card;
- Comfortable, spacious, brand new office (Radzikowskiego street) with games room, massage chair and shower for cyclists;
- Social fund (weekly sport and social events);
- Educational fund;
- Providing assistance in organizing relocation;
- Company’s parking facilities;
- Company events (parties etc.);
- Working with smart and motivated people;
- Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview);
- Free sweets and fruit on some days and unlimited coffee all week long :);
- Possibility to work from home.
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people – that means finding the best and brightest to join us.