Let’s Deliver is a same-day on-demand delivery service, with 150+ business clients in Poland, primarily in the gastronomy industry, with a growing presence in other industries requiring express deliveries, such as florists, auto-parts, computer parts, pet-accessories and e-commerce in general. We are the only delivery service with an average delivery time of 25 mins. Our mission is to provide a punctual and reliable delivery service, resulting in a smile on every client’s face.
We’re looking for an ambitious person, with a B2B sales background, preferably in a service industry. The person should have proven leadership skills as well as experience in the field, as a sales associate or in some other sales capacity. You will be responsible for building, motivating and managing a sales team across Poland, preparing sales budget and plans, and successfully executing them. In the beginning, you will be expected to perform field sales by yourself, before developing a team to assist. You will also be responsible for maintaining and improving relationships with existing clients with assistance of your team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Recruit and lead a team of sales professionals in multiple cities in Poland
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through sales materials and presentations
- Establish sales strategies and objectives by forecasting and developing targets for regions and markets – existing and new
- Work with large profile customers and customer complaints, analyse budgets, and determine ways to streamline and improve the sales process.
- Achieve growth and hit / exceed sales targets by successfully managing and motivating the sales team
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, trends, competition, and supply-demand.
- Determine and implement marketing and brand promotion strategies to drive growth
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Broad experience in sales or business development (preferable 2+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B service sector)
- Experience in a dynamic start-up environment – added advantage
- Analytical approach and attention to detail – Good analytical skills will help you set proper goals and determine pricing.
- Successful track record – history of meeting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to effectively communicate, present and credibly influence clients and team members
- Ability to negotiate – strong negotiation skills required in dealing with clients
- Familiarity with CRM application – experience in working with sales process in a CRM is a must
- Eye for talent – you are expected to recruit and remotely manage a sales team to achieve results
- Open to travel – you might need to travel around Poland working with local sales team and clients
- Fluent English – written and communicative
- Participation in a global scaling project with great potential
- Attractive employment conditions and remuneration consisting of base salary and performance bonus
- Modern, friendly and dynamic work environment among young, enthusiastic people
- Challenges that allow you to grow and develop your skills
- Direct impact on development of the company