Work for a Silicon Valley startup from your home town in Krakow!
Come join us at KeepSafe! We are changing how people around the world are protecting their personal privacy in a digital world. Our mission is to give you full control over what you publish and what you choose to keep private.
Our mobile apps have over 30 million users worldwide and we’re only getting started. Our customers sync data into our encrypted cloud service at petabyte scale. To facilitate this we build state of the art technology that tackles these scaling challenges, security challenges and has a direct impact on millions of people’s daily life around the globe. One of our publicly available example of work is our homegrown asynchronous Python web server – aiohttp. (https://github.com/keepsafe/aiohttp)
KeepSafe is a design driven company that thinks of the user need first and then solves all the the technical problems that follow from that. We aim for simple solutions that are solid and just work.
To improve our backend systems, we’re opening a small engineering office in Kraków.
We’re looking for extremely strong and talented Python full stack engineers that are not afraid of learning some mobile client side development.
You’ll join a team of technical extremely strong people that will push your you to achieve new skills across the board – from backend development to mobile clients.
- Very strong knowledge programming skills and knowledge in computer science
- Deep knowledge in Python3
- Comfortable with the web stack
- Experience with AWS – especially EC2, DynamoDB
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience
- Good communication skills in english
- Comfortable with starting the day a little later and staying in the office longer, to make the time difference to San Francisco work
- Hungry and eager to learn mobile
Nice to have:
- Experience with distributed systems
- Computer and display of your choice
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Free lunch
We will staff you with your dream hardware to produce the best work of your life. Just write to [email protected]