As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Handling customers’ technical issues and providing proper and fast support to potential and current customers via email, phone and/or remote sessions;
- Cooperating with developers team for second line support or bug fixes;
- Performing analysis of the practical needs of customers;
- Performing software tests for our customers;
- Improving customer satisfaction.
- Motivation to acquire new skills;
- Customer-oriented personality;
- Ability to identify customer needs and solve problems of moderate to high complexity;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Analytical and problem resolution skills;
- Advanced English (strong written and verbal communication skills);
- Previous customer service experience.
- Understanding of Linux OS (a plus);
- Knowledge of MySQL;
- Basic licensing knowledge would be an asset;
- Familiar with log files analysis and ability to read code;
- Familiar with Webinar tools (GoToMeeting, WebEx);
- Knowledge of German or Spanish language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your skills;
- Competitive salary;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule;
- Private medical care and free infant care / Multisport card;
- Comfortable, spacious, brand new office (Radzikowskiego street) with games room, massage chair and shower for cyclists;
- Social fund (weekly sport and social events);
- Educational fund;
- Providing assistance in organizing relocation;
- Company's parking facilities;
- Company events (parties etc.);
- Working along smart and motivated people;
- Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview);
- Free sweets and fruit on some days and unlimited coffee all week long :);
- Possibility to work from home.
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
Please see our website www.wannagreatjob.com and learn more about joining our team!