Codility helps businesses hire better programmers, faster. Our platform gives recruiters and hiring managers a centralized, automated way to source, assess and interview technical candidates. We work with over 1,000 companies ranging from global leaders to start-ups and we’ve provided nearly 4 million tests to date. We have offices in Europe and the US and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people who are passionate about providing great software solutions to businesses.
You will work with hot startups (i.e, Rockstar Games, Zalando, Wikia), big companies (such as Tesla, Intel, Amazon) and you will be on the main front line to solve any problems reported by our clients and the candidates through email, chat, and occasionally phone. We aim to delight anyone who is in touch with Codility, answer all support and technical questions timely, concisely and have fun in the process. Your role will be to make sure that Codility users get the best value from our tool. Ideally, you are a self-starter, take responsibility and get things done. If you are somebody who is willing to go above and beyond to make a customer happy, this is the right job for you.
What you’ll do all day:
- answer support and billing questions, solve any problems reported by our clients and candidates through email, phone, chat, and social media,
- effectively manage and prioritize (technical) support tickets, escalate critical issues within a collaborative environment,
- collaborate with Sales, Engineering, and other internal teams to make sure that Codility users get the best value from our tool,
- proactively follow through on customer feedback to ensure customers concerns are addressed accurately and promptly,
- actively contribute to product and process improvements and overall growth of Codility as a company,
- attend and present at online meetings with customers at times.
You will love this job if you:
- have excellent communication skills including communication in English (both oral and written),
- have at least 6 months of prior experience in a similar role,
- enjoy talking to people and solving problems for them, you are service oriented,
- are professional, have strong organization and execution skills and care about high quality,
- are equally comfortable with technology, processes as well as the people side of the business,
- are familiar with fundamentals of programming (for example you took a programming course – offline or online),
- adapt quickly and are able to work without direct supervision.
What we offer:
- fair salary (range: 4300 – 7500 PLN) and equity in a fast growing startup,
- international team environment ( 70+ people, 10 nationalities and growing ),
- budget for equipment of your choice,
- flexible working arrangements (home office, flexible working hours),
- open vacation policy and flexible holidays, so take a time off when you need it,
- 6000 PLN personal development budget to help you learn and grow, that you can spend on conferences, education, etc.
- “Take a good care of yourself budget” (for a gym membership, massages – you tell us!),
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- private medical healthcare.
Want to work with us? Great! Please send us your CV (max 2 pages in English saved as a pdf file) or your online profile (in English). We will get back in touch with ALL candidates.