VALID UNTIL 3RD OF APRIL
Available in Poznań or Warsaw
Salary: 17,500-20,000 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 14,000-16,000 PLN gross (UoP)
We are Netguru, a software services and consulting company, ranked for the third time in the top five of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications on behalf of our clients worldwide. We’ve managed to build an outstanding organisational culture based on strong values of transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning.
Do you have the knowledge and experience to shape our project management strategy, and at the same time, you are an extraordinary manager who can lead a team of Project Managers and be responsible for the delivery of 80+ software development projects? If the answer is positive – click the “apply” button and let us get to know you better!
What’s in it for you?
– Lead an expert team of 30+ Project Managers,
– Enjoy a high degree of independence in planning the development of your team,
– Work directly with the COO and in close cooperation with the top management team,
– Deliver software products for global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East, Work in a strong, learning organization with innovative and constantly improving processes.
– Our improvements with Salesforce are an inspiration for top companies around the world, Work in a friendly environment – have the freedom to work from home whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or bring your pet to the office.
– Foster our customer excellence culture resulting in excellent customer NPS levels,
– Oversee the growing Project Manager team, Mentor, motivate and coach the team on a daily basis Oversee the project portfolio of 80+ projects and ensure their successful delivery,
– Track the progress and measure the productivity of the whole team,
– Be the go-to person for PM team leaders,
– Last, but not least: build a project management strategy in close cooperation with PM team leaders.
You’re a perfect fit if you have:
– Minimum two years experience in managing a team of 20+ people,
– Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies (eg. Scrum),
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in direct cooperation and negotiations with various clients/stakeholders,
– Great command of English – at least C1+ CEFR (Polish is not required),
– Demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment,
– Strong critical thinking ability – you don’t accept the status-quo and assertively strive to implement new solutions,
– Strong analytical skills, Excellent presentation and communication skills,
– Optimism and can-do attitude.
And even better than perfect if you have:
– Experience in a relevant role in a growing start-up, software house or an international corporation,
– Hands-on experience with CRMs (eg. Salesforce).
Perks & Benefits:
– Macbook and extra accessories,
– Private health insurance and a MultiSport card,
– Financed educational plan for you individually and your team,
– Free sandwiches, snacks and half-price lunches,
– Team retreat once per year,
– Team meet-up every three months.
Don’t hesitate and apply here: https://hubs.ly/H0bpDyV0.